- Subjective Giclée Art print on Hahnemuelle Photo Rag Art Paper
- 310gm Limited edition of 50 c/w signed and numbered authentication certificate
- Print sizes available- 16x20 and 20x24 inches
- Supplied as Print Only, or Window mounted or with Four Museum Grade framing options available
- One to collect now whilst still affordable!
A Cézanne-esque study of the beautiful Roseberry Topping in the Cleveland Hills. Vibrant, spontaneous on-site study of this iconic geological landmark by Barbara Renton Wood. Painted in Barbara's responsive energetic impressionistic style