Northallerton10 Exhibition - Winners Announced
Event/Launch Dates: 20th February 2015
Congratulations to the following winners who were announced at the exhibition Launch Party:
1. Epson photo R3000 printer - Tony Jones ‘Parklight’
2. Lee Filters digital filter set - Robin Harker ‘Northallerton Panorama’
3. Greetings card - Ana Yanez ‘All Saints Parish Church’
4. Joe Cornish to print image - Jenny Wilson ‘Ghosts’ & Kim Foreman ‘Round the corner’ (English Martyrs School & Sixth Form)
5. A3 Portfolio - All students from English Martyrs School & Sixth Form
6. Cold press bright A2 - Anthony Pollock ‘Winter tea time’
7. Cold press natural A3+ - Peter Jordan
8. Premium lustre A3 - David Marshall
9. Advanced archival matte A4 - Peter Jordan ‘High Street summer’
10. Premium glossy 10 x 15cm - Peter R. Williamson ‘High Street’, ‘Porch House’, ‘County Arms’ series
11. Twin lens reflex 35mm camera kit - Miles Boasman ‘The Church’
Many thanks to all our other entrants who will receive a copy of our book ‘Gallery’.
The exhibition features images of Northallerton and the surrounding area submitted by local photographers for our ‘Northallerton10’ competition. This has been a community event with entries ranging from a 7 year old through to the retired and all images are being displayed.
List of Contributers:
The exhibition runs until Saturday 14 March.
Leave your comments
* denotes required fields
Basic XHTML is allowed (a href, strong, em, code). Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Email addresses will never be published.