- Subjective Giclée Art print on Hahnemuelle Photo Rag Art Paper
- 310gm Limited edition of only 50 c/w signed and numbered authentication certificate
- Print sizes available- Out of 12x15, 16x20 and 20x24 inches
- Supplied as Print Only, or Window mounted or with Four Museum Grade framing options available
- One to collect now whilst still affordable!
Brightly coloured fishing boats at anchor in the seaside port of Whitby, a coastal town, steeped in the legacy of Captain James Cook. The town boasts a rich sailing history, although the busy fishing port of recent years has given way to a more leisurely pace of life, geared more towards tourism than food for the table