Lavender Field, Gorge de Verdon, South of France. Serried ranks of sweet smelling Lavender awaiting the harvest in the lee of the stark rock formations that shape the landscape of the Gorge de Verdon. whilst the urgent screech of aerobatic Swifts catching flies on the wing is augmented by the incessant 'crick crick' of Cicadas in the trees!
- Limited edition of 75, Hand printed, signed and numbered by Keith Hodgson
- Print sizes- A4, A3, A2 approx.
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Other sizes, mounting and framing available - please contact the gallery
- Custom packing and delivery worldwide
Tel: +44 (0)1609 777404