Head Study No. 9 by John Wheeler. A simple composition, muted palette and painstaking reworking conspires to produce this delightful portrait study in primitive style.
- 310gm Limited edition of 50 c/w signed and numbered authentication certificate
- Print sizes available- 8x10 and 12x15and 16x20 inches
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Other sizes, mounting and framing available - please contact the gallery
- Custom packing and delivery worldwide
Tel: +44 (0)1609 777404
Originally a photo-real painter, John now devotes his creative energy into a more emotive, expressive form of mark-making which resonates with the character and individuality of his subjects. His work is an eclectic amalgam of early Hockney blended with essence of Modigliani and Breughel!