Garlic clove rests on a slab of wet Cumberland slate
The translucent skin has peeled back to reveal the delicate purple cloves within.The deep bluey grays and texture of the slate add extra depth and richness to the composition.
- Limited edition of 75, Hand printed, signed and numbered by Keith Hodgson
- Print sizes- A4, A3, A2 approx.
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Other sizes, mounting and framing available - please contact the gallery
- Custom packing and delivery worldwide
Tel: +44 (0)1609 777404
One of a series of simple compositions with a 'French Kitchen' theme by Keith Hodgson.